ADDICTION RECOVERY SERVICES
Addiction Recovery Insurance Information
Addiction Recovery Services, Portsmouth & Salem, NH
Currently, ARS accepts the following Insurance Plans:
- All Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans including any out of state plans
- Anthem Federal
- All Harvard Pilgrim plans
- Health Plans Inc (subsidiary of Harvard Pilgrim)
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Martin’s Point
- Modern Assistance Programs
- New Hampshire Healthy Families
- Single case agreements can often be established with insurances not listed, so if you don’t see your specific plan give us a call still and we will look into it.
We will check with your health insurance company to see if Intensive Outpatient Treatment for substance use is a covered expense under your plan once we have your name, date of birth, insurance member ID number and a phone number for your insurance plan. Some insurance companies cover this benefit fully, others may have an out of pocket copay or deductible that you are expected to pay. If that is the case, we will not ask you to make a full payment or deposit up front, and will work with you to determine an appropriate payment plan. Please know that although you may have insurance with one of the plans listed above, your plan still may not cover the service. If that is the case we will do our best to assist you to find an service that works for you and your family.
To schedule an admission interview with the intake counselors at Addiction Recovery Services, or if you have questions, feel free to call or text us at . We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to speak to someone regarding absences or tardiness to an IOP session, please call the office lines directly.
Portsmouth, NH Office Number: (603) 433-6250
Salem, NH Office Number